Friday, November 11, 2011
Just Keep Swimming
Last semester was absolutely NUTS! I can't even begin to remember everything that has happened this year and the countless emotional breakdowns can support that claim. Nonetheless, I made it through with only one B and an especially close A on my research proposal and IRB. I worked on those papers for hours and hours doing research in what it seems like thousands of books and articles (that might be a slight exaggeration) but in the end it all paid off. I just keep telling myself that I can do this. This is not just a step closer to reaching my undergrad. This is a step closer to the rest of my life. All I have to do is keep breathing, keep reading, keep eating, exercising, learning and being happy. I just need to keep swimming so I don't drown in everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment