

VS
Last night I realized that while in Ghana I may not be able to shower for a week at a time. Now, I am not particularly high maintenance nor do I not enjoy getting dirty because I love hiking and camping and playing sports, being outdoors is one of the things I really enjoy so why do I dread the thought of not showering for days at a time? I shower every night before I go to bed. It doesn't matter if I showered earlier that day, I have to shower every night before I go to bed. Its not so much about the cleanliness but more it is my time everyday where my mind goes blank and I can relax for just a short amount of time in order to clear my head and reflect on the happenings of the day. It is a time where I can be completely alone with no distractions and the hot temperature relaxes the muscles in my back which is a great relief after a long day (we will get to my back pain later). I just really love taking a hot shower at the end of my day, that is one thing I will surely miss!
No comments:
Post a Comment