I cried for maybe the first time today because I miss my bests. I'm feeling so overwhelmed about everything and not having them here is so weird. My whole college experience thus far has included Maddie and Erica by my side all the time, every time. Not now though. They are off in the European lands serving the Lord which I love and I know they are the happiest girls in the world so its okay that they are gone but BOY do I miss them. A lot. As I sit here with the van packed up all ready to move my life back to Provo its just a bit different than its ever been before. I knew all this but it is just strange as the time goes by to actually experience everything I have been anticipating for so long. Its especially different this time too because my sister and her boys are moving to Chicago so coming home here on out will even be different. No more nephews, no more sister and bro in law for the laughs, I love the rest of my family loads but it will just be incomplete coming home now. Thankfully I still have next Fall because fall time is the best time so I don't have to say goodbye to BYU just yet after this year but I just feel like I can't even express the way this feels. So excited, yet nervous at the same time. Its just going to be different. so different.
Like I said before though, ready or not here I come. Lets go.
No comments:
Post a Comment