"Well I've been 'fraid of changing cause I've, built my life around you" -Stevie Nicks Just as the seasons change, so do our lives. My best friend growing up,Taylor Layla Cain got married over winter break. Not only that but Maddie is about to go to Latvia to serve a mission and Erica just got her call to Moscow, Russia. These three girls hold special places in my heart and they have each helped to shape me into the person I am today. As they all embark on their adventures this year, I will embark on one of my own. They, along with my family of course, have always been by my side to run to, to cry to, to laugh with, and to learn with. Now we are parting ways and going to fulfill our individual dreams. I have had a hard time learning how to deal with this fact but I am ready to face it and grow from these experiences. I no longer have this crutch to lean on and to depend on when I feel like I am ready to fall because thats what they have been for me but now as I learn to stand alone I will learn to rely on the Lord even more and becoming even closer to Him is something I really look forward to. Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Landslide
"Well I've been 'fraid of changing cause I've, built my life around you" -Stevie Nicks Just as the seasons change, so do our lives. My best friend growing up,Taylor Layla Cain got married over winter break. Not only that but Maddie is about to go to Latvia to serve a mission and Erica just got her call to Moscow, Russia. These three girls hold special places in my heart and they have each helped to shape me into the person I am today. As they all embark on their adventures this year, I will embark on one of my own. They, along with my family of course, have always been by my side to run to, to cry to, to laugh with, and to learn with. Now we are parting ways and going to fulfill our individual dreams. I have had a hard time learning how to deal with this fact but I am ready to face it and grow from these experiences. I no longer have this crutch to lean on and to depend on when I feel like I am ready to fall because thats what they have been for me but now as I learn to stand alone I will learn to rely on the Lord even more and becoming even closer to Him is something I really look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the nod to Stevie Nicks at the beginning of this post. I look forward to seeing how you interact with your project and the coursework this semester. Thanks for the post. -Andrew
ReplyDelete