Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where do I go from here?

I feel like David Bowie said it best... so I won't expand on that but I will say that this is how I feel almost everyday. When I wake up each morning I think about what is in store for me that day. These days, it consists of school, work, school, work, gym, school, and the occasional activity at night. For my whole college career I have felt like I had a destination, a purpose for the hours of study, and that has all led up to what I feel will be the climax of my education, Ghana. Oddly enough, now that my goal is so close that I feel like I can touch it...there are times when I feel a bit like I am moving without direction. I know that is just fear and insecurity creeping in so I try to focus my energy on what I am doing and where I am going and I sure can say that it will not be (and certainly is not) boring. Not for one minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment